Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Zuri's update, and new dollz!

Hi guys! I'm back. It's been good, hope ya'll have had a great Christmas. I got two new dolls within the time period of December, a Nellie and number 77. Truly Me number 77's name is Theodore he is Tia's brother.  They have two little sisters, my mom's dolls: Truly Me number 55, and a Corolle doll mini named Buttercup.  Anyone can play with dolls!
The first picture is of Tia and Theodore. Peyton and Nellie are in the second.  I also got a yellow lab AG dog the same day that I got Nellie.  It is her puppy, I named her Daisy.  Peyton's pup is Winter.  I bought Nellie from the same consignment shop that we got Loreli from.  I used birthday money to purchase Theodore from the American Girl Doll store.    

 Me and my mom made a unicorn onesie for Tia. We used this video tutorial.  It's tight in places but adorable!

I'm also getting a Nikki soon, but I'm renaming her Zoe because one of my besties has her also and we like to play dolls together.  Mom won her in a auction, but we are waiting for her to come in the mail. 



Till next post, bye!!! :) (:

No comments:

Post a Comment