Monday, July 9, 2018

Meet Strawberry and Kryptonite


Today my mom and I found an American Girl calf (Caroline's collection) and goat (Josephina's collection).  I named the calf Strawberry and the goat Kryptonite.  They now live at the stables with the other farm animals.  They belong to Jacob, but Tia helps to take care of them.  Here, Kanani is bringing them out to introduce them to the other animals.  
My mom saw them at a consignment shop where we already had credit, so they didn't take away from the money I'm saving.  We were there dropping off some consignment items and when we browsed through the store they were hiding behind a Paradise Horses black and white paint horse with Western and English saddles.  At first I was very interested in the horse but I decided I have enough doll horses for now, and would rather have a real horse...


No comments:

Post a Comment