Monday, May 28, 2018

Meet the gang

My mom and I decided to get out all of the girls (and guy) that I had at the time and have a family photo.  We also included my Corolle Les Cheries, and some of the pets that aren't AG in this photo as well as my mom's mini dolls.  
In the back 18": Josephina, Peyton (JLY #22), Nanea, Kanani, Jacob (originally Marisol), Felicity, Melody and Tia (JYL # 26)
In the next row:  
Pupito on Cocoa, Corolle Les Cheries; Cathy, Clara, Cecile, Chloe, Capuccine, Cammile, we were never able to locate a Charles, and Candice was never affordable, and on the end DIamond Tiara and Mele
In the mini's row:
Kit, Melody, Kirsten, Saige, Caroline, MaryEllen, Cecile, Lea, Kaya, Tenny, Julie, Josephina, Felicity, Addy
and in the front there are 6 Mega Construx AG figures
I love how AG thought out the scale, the mini dolls are the right size to be dolls for the 18", the Mega Construx are the right size to be dolls for the minis.  
But one thing that I didn't see until recently is that the Les Cheries are perfect for little sisters. 
Mom got me Corolle first.  She said that she wanted to know that I could take care of the hair and doll before she invested in AG.  I have had Chloe since my 4th birthday, and the other friends came within a few months.  Capuccine, Cecile and Cammile are  officially my mom's.  An online friend sent them to her as a gift when she started looking for my dolls.  She has allowed me to play with them however.  I still play with them, and they have a place in the dollhouse.  Speaking of my mom's dolls, Josephine, is also hers, as are the following mini dolls:
Kit, Caroline, Cecile, Kaya, Julie, Josephina

Acquired after the photo:
1 Mega Construx
Mini Nanea, Mini Addy (mom's) with glass eyes, Mini Molly (mom's) with glass eyes.
I love the different face molds AG has for the dolls, they make a huge difference in how they look.  

No comments:

Post a Comment