Sunday, December 31, 2017

You've met Kanani (age 12) and Nanea (age 10), Here's Jacob!  He's 14.  I got him for my birthday.  He's their older brother.  They work at the vet office, which is why he also is wearing scrubs.  My mom found him at the local Christian Ministries thrift store and he had already had a bad haircut (Marisol with a mullet!!!!!)  She wasn't sure I would want him, but I had previously told her that I wanted a boy doll, so she asked if I wanted to get him and try to make his hair better, or re-wig him.  I decided against a wig for now and she trimmed his hair into this boy cut. She also made him boxer briefs from this pattern and blog's instructions.
He has a pet ferret named Sketch, and a hamster named Honey, which I will introduce later.  Jacob works at the vet office as the groomer.  He likes to build things, watch movies, and hang out with his sisters and their friends. In his down time he sometimes plays video games, especially Minecraft. 

No comments:

Post a Comment